You have a pizzeria or restaurant? Come in HORECAVA and try to make the competition on Thursday 16th January!
The largest competition of its kind in Europe, Giropizza, organized by the leading Italian food magazine, is a touring competition that takes place every year between October and March in different venues around Europe. The elite pizza competition is now in its 10h year and has one aim – to find the best pizza in the house. In 2013, competitors from all over Europe including Italy, France, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Nederlands and Luxembourg took part. At HORECAVA, contestants from all over Europe will compete in a live, quick fire competition, to impress an expert jury with the sensory and aesthetic qualities of their products.
Each competitor will have to bring his/her own dough and ingredients with them, each pizza will be judged according to taste and baking The entrance fee is 40 euro to be paid on spot. Entrance to the exhibition will be granted by the organization.
- Registration fee 40 euro to be paid directly on spot
- Registration will be valid only if accomplished before by calling, sending registration, and only when all data are passed on
- Each competitor has 20 minutes to accomplish his/her pizza and display it to the judges
- Each competitor will have to take ingredients and dough along to the exhibition
- The pizza has to be baked directly on the refractory stone of the oven
- The event organization will put an electric oven, pizza shovels and small tools at disposal
- There will be four judges, who evaluate accordingly to baking and taste criteria
- The Pizza can be any diameter or shape wanted
Each competitor will receive an entrance ticket for Horecava.
location: FASTSERVICE Arena - Hal 9
The first top ten rankings will make it to the finals at Internorga – Hamburg March 17th
Download here the form registration and send to this fax +39 0421.81007